What to expect:
We are now conducting our Untying the Knots of the Heart facilitator training online. Now, those who would like to be trained to lead a UTK group can do so in the comfort of their own home. Now people anywhere in the U.S. and Canada can be effectively trained and begin a group without traveling to attend a weekend facilitator training. Here are a few more details:
- The online training is done in a live, online classroom setting called Zoom.
- The training is spread over a 4-week period, meeting 2 times per week (usually in the early evening).
- Each live online training session is 1.5 hours each.
- There will be reading and video assignments each week as preparation for the live, online portion of the classes.
- People interested in knowing more about the training can attend a live, online pre-training info meeting typically held 2-3 weeks before each training course begins.
- Interested training participants are pre-interviewed by an A.G.M. staff member, preferably a couple of weeks before the training. If determined to be a good fit, they are invited to participate in the training.
- Training participants must attend each of the 8 training sessions to be certified as a UTK facilitator. Training costs are $75 for early registration, or $140 for late registration (10 days or less before the first training session begins).
Our next online UTK facilitator training course dates are …
- August 5th – 29th, 2018
– October 7th – 31st, 2018
– November 18th – December 12th, 2018
To register for any of the trainings, please call 208-887-9280 or firstname.lastname@example.org
*Aphesis Facilitator Training does not automatically obligate you or pre-qualify you to be an Untying the Knots group facilitator. Your facilitation role will be determined after you have completed the training and met with your church coordinator.