The Untying the Knots Process is a Biblical 22-lesson group discipleship process for people who desire to go deeper with God and others…
People are unique and we are not offering a “one size fits all” solution for spiritual growth. Based on what past participants have told us, this experience would likely benefit you if one or more of these statements describes you:
- My relationship with God has grown cold and somewhat mechanical.
- I desire deeper, more satisfying relationships with those closest to me.
- I have struggled with depression or anxiety from time to time.
- I desire to better emulate God the Father’s parenting style.
- I tend to repeat behaviors that distance me from God and others.
- I have had challenges overcoming my dysfunctional family background.
- I desire to be more authentic in my relationship with God and others.
The cost for this life-transforming experience is $129.
UTK video series now available:
Lesson by lesson video content to help facilitate discussion, review material, and help lead group exercises. Please call for video pricing, (208) 887-9280.
Our traditional format includes 22 weekly meetings with a co-ed group of between 10-16 people. The weekly meeting is led by two trained facilitators (1 male / 1 female). During the weekly 3 hour meeting, half of the time is spent in the large co-ed group discussing the week’s lesson. In the latter half of the meeting men and women separate to discuss more personal application of the material. There are other options available (14 week, or a Part 1 and Part 2 option). You can learn learn more about these by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org